Wellness Coaching is a free service that provides support for navigating transitions and overcoming challenges that come your way. Wellness Coaching takes a strengths-based approach to holistic wellness and mental health promotion.
Your wellness coach will help you:
- Maximize your personal and professional potential by recognizing your strengths and values
- Focus on goals that are impactful to you
- Identify resources that will enable you to succeed in your desired changes
- Lead to a higher level of health and well-being
- Strive to become your best self
Scheduling a Coaching Session
To schedule your first session, please complete this registration form. Sessions are located in the Woodlawn Social Services Center, 950 East 61st Street.
Once you select a day and time that works best for you, you will receive a confirmation email with two online surveys:
- A well-being assessment to enhance your self-awareness and provide foundational information for your coach
- A strengths assessment to help you understand your core characteristics
Your coach will work with you for as long as you choose to use this service. For more information, please contact Health Educator Layla Matariyeh.