UChicago is a vibrant community comprised of students, staff and faculty representing diverse areas around the world. Our success is built on collaborative relationships and connections with one another. Although we may be physically separated, we wanted to provide an opportunity to connect by sharing photos, goals and ideas virtually.
YouChicago is a photo contest that is open to ALL students, staff and faculty within the UChicago campus community.
How does the YouChicago photo contest work?
- Submit your photo through this form. (Photos can be submitted for multiple facets of wellbeing throughout the quarter: social, environmental, emotional and physical.)
- Photos will be shared on this website and in a Facebook photo album to allow us to virtually connect.
- People will vote on their favorite photo per facet of wellbeing.
Who receives prizes?
- Prizes will be awarded to the photos with the most online votes/likes for each facet of wellbeing.
- Every photo contest participant will be entered into a raffle to win the grand prize.
Questions? Please contact Julie Edwards at email@example.com.
See the photos submitted below and vote for your favorites per category!
I played with some other UChicago students in a rec volleyball league this winter and we have another one coming up this spring! It's been fun to play with other UChicago students who also love volleyball.
My soccer group clearing away snow for an hour to play two hours of soccer.