Announcement: Students can enroll or waive here. An eight-digit student id, starting with "10" or "12" is required to submit your information. Your enrollment in the fall period constitutes enrollment in the annual plan based on your status as a student each quarter.
- You must complete the enrollment/ waiver application each year.
- Your alternate insurance plan must meet all of the criteria outlined on this checklist.
- Without taking action, you will be automatically billed the first installment for U-SHIP. The charge will only be removed from your student account when your waiver has been approved.
- After the enrollment period, your insurance selection will remain on file through August 31, 2018 (unless you experience a qualifying life event necessitating a mid-year change).
- Dependents are not automatically enrolled in U-SHIP; you must add them to your coverage each year.
Students approved to register as a student after the insurance deadline must submit a manual insurance enrollment/waiver application within 10 days of registration if they wish to waive U-SHIP coverage. Failure to do so will result in the student remaining enrolled in U-SHIP coverage for the remainder of the plan year. Please contact the on-campus insurance coordinators at email@example.com or (773) 834-4543 (Option 2) for the manual insurance enrollment/ waiver application.