Working out at home is convenient and effective. You can burn fat, build muscle, and get a great workout just in the comfort of your own home -- no gym required.
After you have done a warm-up and have completed your stretches, you are now ready for your workout!
- Bodyweight squat - 2 sets/20 reps
- Crunches - 2 sets/15 reps
- Modified/Knee Push-up - 2 sets/15 reps
- Alternate Heel Touchers/Lying Oblique Reach - 2 sets/20 reps
- Plank - 2 sets/30 secs
- Fire Hydrant/Abductor Knee Raise - 2 sets/25 reps
- Bird Dogs/Alternating Reach & Kickback - 2 sets/20 reps
- Dead Bug - 2 sets/20 reps
- Lying Side Leg Lift - 2 sets/30 reps
- Side Plank - 2 sets/25 secs
- Bodyweight walking lunge - 2 sets/8 reps
A rep is the number of times you perform a specific exercise, while a set is the number of cycles of reps that you complete.
You can always modify this workout to better suit you. Don't forget to stay hydrated and to take breaks as needed!