Your 21st birthday is a major milestone in your life. Like many young adults, you may want to celebrate it with some alcoholic drinks. Whether this is your first time drinking alcohol or not, utilize these tips to have a safe and memorable 21st birthday.
If you choose to drink, please drink responsibly.
Remember, drinking alcohol does not have to be the main event at your 21st birthday.
There are plenty of ways to celebrate your birthday that doesn't include alcohol.
- Go to a special restaurant or a new place you have been interested in trying (New Restaurants)
- Plan a trip to a park (Chicago Parks)
- Attend a concert, sporting event, etc. (Tickets)
- Visit a museum (Chicago Museums)
- Take a tour of Chicago (Chicago Tours)
- Explore Hyde Park (Map)
- Attend Hyde Park events (Calendar)
- For more resources CLICK HERE!
Happy 21st Birthday from Health Promotion and Wellness!
If you are having any difficulties or concerns, consider contacting the professionals at Student Counseling Services. For immediate help or safety concerns, call the UChicago Police at 773.702.8181. Click here to find more important phone numbers.