April 15, 2020
Join Student Counseling Service for weekly virtual workshops designed to help you cope and stay resilient throughout Spring Quarter. Submit the form on this page to participate.
- Strategies for Productivity in a Virtual Environment
- Wednesday, April 22, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Maintaining Resilience with Effective Coping
- Wednesday, April 29, 4-5 p.m.
- Communication for Stronger Relationships
- Wednesday, May 6, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Overcoming Procrastination
- Wednesday, May 13, 4-5 p.m.
- Managing Health Anxiety
- Wednesday, May 20, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Dealing with Grief and Loss
- Wednesday, May 27, 4-5 p.m.