September 17, 2020
UChicago Student Wellness, in collaboration with Human Resources, is offering free flu shots this Autumn Quarter on campus to faculty, other academic appointees, staff and students with a University ID. For more information, please click here.
Important Changes for 2020:
- Individuals must have an appointment to receive a flu vaccination.
- The online scheduling tool, available on the UChicago Student Wellness website, will allow you to quickly and easily schedule/change/cancel your appointment at your convenience.
- In order to receive a flu shot, you must:
- Wear a face covering and practice social distancing during your appointment.
- Bring your UChicago ID and two copies of the completed consent form. There will be copies of the consent form available on site if you do not have access to a printer.
- Arrive on time to your appointment. Individuals who arrive late may be asked to reschedule.